A point in your life where you imagined yourself being one of those castaways trapped in a foreign island – – – and we are no exception. We outwitted, outlasted, and outplayed the first-class municipality of Camarines Sur for 2 days and one night. We settled with (http://caramoandiscovery.com/) for our meals, hotel accommodation, and package inclusions but you can directly contact Kuya Julius for tour arrangements: (0930) 399-3486 (free promotion to Kuya Julius! =)
And after that loooo…oooong and dull journey, we finally arrived. We proceeded to explore 4 of the several islets of Caramoan peninsula after we had our lunch.
(1) Lahus/ Lajos
We are all castaways trapped in a world filled with differences. The challenge is not to fight back, but to know how to blend in. Nobody won being a hermit anyways. Life itself is rewarding if you will only prove your worth. But more often than not, we cannot. From this point, we are either provoked or defeated; and it is up to us to decide on whether to stay to that point or not. In the reality show, you have to compete with others to win, but in reality, you have to compete with yourself to succeed.
St. Michael the Archangel Church, a historical church made of red bricks that was built in 15th century during the Spanish era.
Naive we are way back then, not knowing what lies ahead. Despite the struggle of life itself, things or people come when you least expect it. A friendship that was neither planned nor designed yet just happened. And as of the moment, we survived many things apart from the island. We survived UST, we survived college, we survived Accounting, and definitely, we will survive life! =)
List of Expenses
* From Cubao terminal – Naga City Bus Terminal (9 to 10 hours bus ride) – PhP1,000
* Naga City – Sabang Port/ Sabang Port – Naga City (1 hour and 30 minutes VAN ride) – – – PhP100 * 2 = PhP 200
* Sabang Port – Guijalo Port/ Guijalo Port – Sabang Port (2 hours boat ride) – – – PhP120 * 2 = PhP 240
* Terminal Fee upon disembarking the boat: PhP10 * 2 = PhP 20
* From Naga City Bus Terminal – Alabang (9 to 10 hours bus ride) – PhP 600
Meals and Accommodation
For a group of 4, the fee is PhP2,100 per pax, inclusive of PhP400 meals (lunch/ dinner/ breakfast)
* from Naga City Bus terminal, no need to ride a tricycle since it is already adjacent to SM City Naga. Once there, ask for the terminal of air-conditioned van that goes to Sabang Port. Take note that boat rides from Sabang Port to Guijalo Port starts as early as 6AM and leaves every 2 hours, with an extra trip up to 2PM depending on the volume of passengers.
Now it’s your turn to do the research and plan your trip-ala-Survivor mode! =)